Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Server Upgrade, Tuesday

Alright JupMan here is where you can make some big points with us Users og AO with this upgrade. Because you know that we will be checking this site every 15 minutes until it's up, probably after 3 hours we'll do it every 3 minutes. If it's not up in 5 hours we are going to hunt you down and tie you up with cat 5 cable and give you over to the computer gods to deal with.... Well anyway that's what my little AO group here at work is thinking about. =)

Though I think everything should go fine, and can't wait to see how the "new system" works.

As for finding something to do, I'll be playing spyhunter online... http://www.shockwave.com/bin/content...p?id=spyhunter

Hope to see everyone on the otherside after this upgrade!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Originally posted here by AciDriveHB
    Alright JupMan here is where you can make some big points with us Users og AO with this upgrade. Because you know that we will be checking this site every 15 minutes until it's up, probably after 3 hours we'll do it every 3 minutes. If it's not up in 5 hours we are going to hunt you down and tie you up with cat 5 cable and give you over to the computer gods to deal with.... Well anyway that's what my little AO group here at work is thinking about. =)

And the sad thing is this isn't really an exaggeration....
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Hi mom!
    'xcept for the cat5 part ofcourse. Way to valueble, we'll use ordinary rope instead.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

LOL, I donno. I was trying to think of something we would have around an office. How about the phone cords, everyone has cell phones now so we could use that instead of the cat 5?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

hmm I dont know if today is going to be really good for me for the upgrade
    I usually use tuesday at exactly 1 for all my catching up whatever am I going to do with myself

Any which way I am looking forward to testing out the new speed. I have an excess supply of cat 6 laying around maybe we can use that. It may be valuable and all but its really thick and strong stuff. kinda hard to tie though
    Duct tape.....A whole lot of Duct Tape
    Spyware/Adaware problem click
    here

I'v heard of a place called "Outside", its said to be as green as my XP background.....and I thought such things where only in storys, oh well.....I might wander out my door....I may be quite some time....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

dun dun dun
    the time is almost upon us

v_Ln

25 minutes now!!!!
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

19 minutes and counting...
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

15 minutes....(ish)

[EDIT] Just noticed...it's 19:00 according to AO time...oh well

10 minutes by my time now.....
    <Drum Roll>