• Yes, i write them for fun/education

6 27.27%
  • No, I think that is wrong and malicious :P

0 0%
  • Yes i write them for security purposes

5 22.73%
  • No i do not write them because its not a great security endeavour

2 9.09%
  • I dont write my own virii because i cant or just dont want to.

9 40.91%

Thread: My AO Issues

Exclamation My AO Issues

I try to help, and my ideas are not accepted. Understandable, some of them are strange. Some of them are bad. Yet...I know some of them are good. Still, I am not accepted.

I make a mistake, and vengeance is taken against me. Understandable, I screwed up. I apologize, and vengeance taken again. I did, after all, whine, did I not?

I ask for help, and I have vengeance taken against me. Here the line is drawn. Even if my ideas are not valid, my questions are. I will not take anymore.

I may be shunned, I may be banned. But I will not be stopped. My ideas will continue to spread, my questions will be heard. Even if through me this cannot be, then I shall become another. The chain is endless, unstoppable. I shall have answers, and so shall you, so shall each of us.

I offer advice, and I am ridiculed for it. I am shunned, while those who ridicule are welcomed. We are not middle-school students, not most of us anyway. Those of who are should be more mature than that. We ALL should be more mature than that. Yet we are not.

Many times, things are not interpreted correctly because of the person who says them. Many times someone is ignored because of who they are. Because of past mistake, or for some other reason.

Part of me, the proud part, wants to leave, and not put up with bull **** anymore. But the intelligent part of me knows I won’t learn that way. It knows that there is bull **** everywhere, that I cannot avoid it. So I will put up with it, but I will not like it.

Where does the problem lie? With all of us. We cannot find the answer, the solution, in any one of us, anymore than we can find the problem in any one of us. We are all the problem, and we are all the answer, if we want to be.

If problems such as these continue, then we are all diminished, we all lose.
    Share on Google+

ROFLMFAO
    Bleh.
    Share on Google+

Re: My AO Issues

Originally posted here by ^Mobius^
    I try to help, and my ideas are not accepted. Understandable, some of them are strange. Some of them are bad. Yet...I know some of them are good. Still, I am not accepted.

I make a mistake, and vengeance is taken against me. Understandable, I screwed up. I apologize, and vengeance taken again. I did, after all, whine, did I not?

I ask for help, and I have vengeance taken against me. Here the line is drawn. Even if my ideas are not valid, my questions are. I will not take anymore.

I may be shunned, I may be banned. But I will not be stopped. My ideas will continue to spread, my questions will be heard. Even if through me this cannot be, then I shall become another. The chain is endless, unstoppable. I shall have answers, and so shall you, so shall each of us.

I offer advice, and I am ridiculed for it. I am shunned, while those who ridicule are welcomed. We are not middle-school students, not most of us anyway. Those of who are should be more mature than that. We ALL should be more mature than that. Yet we are not.

Many times, things are not interpreted correctly because of the person who says them. Many times someone is ignored because of who they are. Because of past mistake, or for some other reason.

Part of me, the proud part, wants to leave, and not put up with bull **** anymore. But the intelligent part of me knows I won’t learn that way. It knows that there is bull **** everywhere, that I cannot avoid it. So I will put up with it, but I will not like it.

Where does the problem lie? With all of us. We cannot find the answer, the solution, in any one of us, anymore than we can find the problem in any one of us. We are all the problem, and we are all the answer, if we want to be.

If problems such as these continue, then we are all diminished, we all lose.
    Dude, it's just a community forum, it's not something to get all worked up over.... There are more important things in life than worrying about what reactions you are getting on a public forum on the Internet... Get over it and go on...
    - Maverick
    Share on Google+

You're right, of course. But its a place where I, and those like me, learn. Right now...I can't learn. I'd hate to see such a great place go to waste to me.

Besides, this is a problem to me. If I don't atleast speak up about this problem, then what kind of person does that make me?
    Share on Google+

WHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA hahahah haha ...... ha... he, yeah that was.... hehe.... funny.... oh wait, whats that new post?.... WHOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
    Bleh.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I agree that alot of newbies could use google most of the time but I don't think that peaple should go around neging them just for asking about normal PC related stuff. But its post like this one and other useless and un-entertaining post that annoy me.
    Share on Google+