Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destroying AOL, One CD at a time

Destroying AOL, One CD at a time

I dare you all to find an AOL CD in So. Tulsa/Owasso... you won't. they are all right here. My friend, nate, and I cleaned out 2 WalMarts, an albertsons, a reasors, a hollywood video, a blockbuster video, and 5 gas stations. All-in-all we got about 3.5-4 thousand... What for???? TARGET PRACTICE!

DOWN WITH THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!!
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

good job I hate removing their crap from every menu i have every time i install something ,I sent them a nice email last time and praised them for record financial losses and hoped them many more in the future. Did you hear they were hacked and all their customer cc# s were compromised ?

Old Fart

Re: Destroying AOL, One CD at a time

Originally posted here by x acidreign x
    I dare you all to find an AOL CD in So. Tulsa/Owasso... you won't. they are all right here. My friend, nate, and I cleaned out 2 WalMarts, an albertsons, a reasors, a hollywood video, a blockbuster video, and 5 gas stations. All-in-all we got about 3.5-4 thousand... What for???? TARGET PRACTICE!

I hope for your sake no one from AOL reads this post. Hate them as I may, theft is theft, even if it involves a product meant for free distribution. Think about it.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

LOL!

Re: Destroying AOL, One CD at a time

Originally posted here by x acidreign x

Now that is funny! But what are you gonna do when they send more?
    - Maverick

heh, my friend's brother used to take handfuls of them and throw them out his car window into oncoming traffic...

Theres a bunch of ppl already doing this...they will take any ones, when they get a million, they will drive them all over to AOL HQ and dump them there....u'll find it through goolge, I'm too lazey too

Lol, still cracks me up

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

--
    I found Jesus... It turns out he was under the couch the whole time.

-D

Hey you get thumbs up from me .. I am sick and tired of hearing Alo **** . But just thought i would drop a line in this thread . -Alpa

I can't believe the negative response i got for this... for christ's sake, you can't seriously tell me this offends you! This is AOL! one of the most prolific ISPs in the world who insists on programming techniques that are insane, stupid, and bordering on criminally negligent! AOL IS A VIRUS! before you write this off as a joke, THINK ABOUT IT. They proliferate their software through deceitful and fraudulent means, hiding them in comercial software and freeware alike, winamp, realplayer, basically every M$ operating system. their software is riddled with security flaws, they broadcast your username to everyone you have even tacit contact with, they don't even try to hide their security methods, they neglect to inform end users of the many many mistakes that could comprimise their privacy, and WORST OF ALL all you need to get any user's billing information,( their CC#, their address, name, etc.) is their USERNAME AND PASSWORD. AOL is worse than a virus, because I've never had a virus that cost me $20 a month in addition to whatever anyone with half a brain wishes to steal from me. Not to mention, you can't close aol's browser without logging off, it eats FAR too many CPU cycles for what little it actually does, eats bandwidth, too, it is virtually impossible to play a decent game online when you are an AOL user, It replicates itself indefinitely, taking up disk space .. I was stuck with AOL for the first 3 years of the development of my computer skills, and It has forever stunted my growth and taken time i can never get back. I will break no laws to destroy aol, you can't steal something that is free, but i will not weep for them when they fall, and i have faith that someday they will, if that offends you, NEG AWAY
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)