Thread: Anybody need a website designed?

Anybody need a website designed?

'Cause I will do it if you want. Not to brag, or anything, but it's good advertising. I am a master BASIC, Visual BASIC, ASP, and ASP.Net programmer, and for a while I will work for free. I'm currently in it for the experience. You can email me if you want.

just a suggestion, but some who would view this as a solicitation (even though it might be free work), will more than likely neg you for this post. if you're going to do it, then you might want to provide a central location of some of your previous or current work/projects from the start - as that is likely to be the first question from anyone who _would_ be interested in what you have to offer.
    -droby10

Sorry, I make my own, thanks for the offer though.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

GreekGoddess
    I don't see it as solicitation. It's really a great way to practice and give someone a free finished product. There's also a lot of satisfaction to watch your pages evolve as you learn more. A person doesn't deserve negs for wanting to learn by doing something for others.

Just my thoughts.

Daniel: Please check your PMs.

K, nevermind that, you can't have PMs or emails... umm, please not be only here for a few minutes and please float by this thread and see that I need ya help and help me!

Post Could u setup my guestbook?

I was wondering if u could setup my guest book and forum for my site. I dotn know how to write CGI scripts or run perl scrtipts on my site. its an angelfire site and im sure they can run perl. I use the scripts at www.scriptarchive.com. if u know how to do this then PM me or message me on AIM or e-mail me... and we can talk further.
    I feel deprived because microsoft blinded me of a true OS like linux by hiding windows with \"easy\" features and a simple to use install interface. its OS\'s like linux that make this world a better place.

Hi, sorry I haven't been here for a while. Thanks for your support GreekGodess. For all of you who wanted to send me emails and couldn't, it's static_variable@hotmail.com. I really didn't mean to make it sound like a solicitation. Oh, and I also made a mistake. I had other things on my mind then and I was working on something else at the time. I said I know ASP. I don't. But I do know ASP.NET. I don't know PERL, but that's on my to-do list. Um... That's all. Mail me the specs of any page you want done!

Talking

I am a master BASIC, Visual BASIC, ASP, and ASP.Net programmer, and for a while I will work for free.
    But... you are't saying you're a master of HTML.

joke...
    Give man a fish and he will ask for more.
    Teach man to fish and he will never ask again.
    \"Chinese proverb\"

What are some sites that you have made