Computer Quotes

Thread: Computer Quotes

Computer Quotes

I'm not sure if this has been posted before... My g/f emailed them to me... sorry i couldn't provide source link...

It's my belief that computers aren't something you use like you would a Stairmaster. You can't get a workout on it in a half-hour. You need to have it as part of your life.
    --Elisabeth Stock Computers for Youth, as quoted by The New York Times.

To err is human--and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
    --Robert Orben

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
    --Wernher von Braun

I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image.
    --Stephen Hawking

HELP: The feature that assists in generating more questions. When the Help feature is used correctly, users are able to navigate through a series of Help screens and end up where they started from without learning a damn thing.
    --Computer Definitions

Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.
    --Pablo Picasso

The big corporations are suddenly taking notice of the web, and their reactions have been slow. Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end
    --Douglas Adams

The good news: Computers allow us to work 100% faster. The bad news: They generate 300% more work.
    --Unknown

Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer.
    --Bruce Graham

My girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading.
    --Steve Jobs, founder of Apple Computers
    h4h4h4- i hope you enjoyed it?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

LOL so good, I read the Picasso quote before at thinkexist.com

My girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's reading.
    that was a killer..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr