Thread: wrong mood and point assignment

wrong mood and point assignment

My profile says I only assign neg points and I have yet to assign a neg point-I don't bother unless its something positive and the mood isn't one I ever wrote

the assignment is on the posts-I don't even think I can assign points yet-just comments but anyways the above is still true

okay i fixed my mood-i should have figured that one out but i don't assign negs
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

I have the same problem.

My posts says I assign all neg points too, but my profile on the main page sas I assign 50%, 50%. The antipoint center says I have assigned 0 antipoints.

Don't worry it gets better

Hey guys

This happened to me too http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=239550
    and it resolved itself pretty quickly. See if it goes away on its own in a day or so.

Cheers

Rachel
    668 - the neighbor of the beast

who contact with me ?

Yeah newbies can assign antipoints they just are not worth anything, which is why the dot comes up gray. Here: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=237111
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?

wow, I just noticed this today... I also have not been able to assign points and I am in the red. Is this a new starting point?

Well hopefully JupMan will be on to give us an answer soon, because I am wondering the same thing. There are a "few issues" that seem to have crept up since the upgrade.
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Don't worry about it, like EnglishGirl1 and AciDriveHB said. Whenever you throw something new into the equasion, somethings got to get tweaked. . .Oh, and you have to have extra parts left over, that way, you know you did a good job hee hee, seriously though, don't sweat it, we all know that your not that mean! And they will correct themselves!
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

who took over the system from JP? I know I lost all of my posts at one time, and then my post number has been reset twice. Argh, can someone fix my original posts when everything gets cleared up? I was up to 45 and went to 0 and then when I got up to 28 I went back to 0.