Thread: Not Getting Email Notifications

Not Getting Email Notifications

Even though I have Use 'Email Notification' by default? in my profile set to Yes, I'm not getting any notices.
    - Runner -

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I've gotten mine. They take time and I find sometimes are sporatic at best, esp on busy threads.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

er0k
    id just turn it off, i mean you can always just come back and check. on these forums you are always going to find replies.. well not always, for instance some tutorials dont get replies because people just read them and move on..

Originally posted here by MsMittens
    I've gotten mine. They take time and I find sometimes are sporatic at best, esp on busy threads.
    I haven't gotten any yet. I'll try not to get a complex thinking it's just me
    - Runner -

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Oh. Didn't I tell you about the AO Gremlins? Hrmmm... It's usually a trial by fire kind of thing. They hide things when you want them to work. They are cousins of Murphy, of Murphy's Law fame.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage