Windows 98 Crash

Thread: Windows 98 Crash

Windows 98 Crash

I just saw the funniest thing on MTV. I was watching "Becoming" MTV's show where they take fans and help them re-create videos by their favorite artists. On "Becoming: Nelly" the lucky kid goes on a radio show on 102.7 KISS FM to be interviewed. The DJ is talking to him on the air, they are separated by a table with a few computer monitors on it, the camera switches to a perspective behind the DJ, revealing the unmistakeable visage of the Windows 98 blue screen of death on the computer right in front of him lol.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

We had couple of years ago in Finland same kind of situation.

Finnish TV-broadcaster MTV3 (no, not the Music TV) used to broadcast on afternoons those automated (written-text) news. It had two different frames, bigger with news and smaller with upcoming programs. Once I noticed that the smaller frame has 505 Internal Server Error -message on - it got to be recorded
    rdev - 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110110

\"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.\" - U.S. Navy Seabees

Banned
    I think thats pretty funny. I haven't got a good laugh in a while. And especially probally a lot of people saw that because MTV Is national.

microsoft and MTV, what a team!!!!

If you wanna see a mpeg witch i download from the net about Bill Gates PM me,and ill mail it to you.I could not attach it here cause its too big.

Wow this was probably one of Bills embarrasshed moments.
    The Power Of Your Imagination:

I don't know how many times i've seen the local channel here in duluth ga proudly displaying their BSOD for HOURS at a time. Gotta love it when people get into a set it and forget it habit with windows systems and get bit in the butt.

windows 9x crashing?????????????????? NO!!!!!
    speaking of local channels, oh man, channel 3 here is the local channel, and about 23 times now iv seen either a blue screen, a Windows crash, or...oh man its funny, sometimes id just love to record it, when i watch a movie the VCR has to go on channel 3 so when i popped in a movie and the VCR came on i could see plain as day "Windows illegal operation" oh man, just once cant i turn on the TV and see core dump?

Where my dad is currently working recently sent around a notice that they've been getting hit hard by Blue Screens of Death and that the IT department believes they've fixed them all, but if any of the employees see them to notify the IT department immediately. And this isn't what you want to hear from the place he's working at....It's a security clearance only place and that was an internal document so I don't want to say where he's working.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

dAggressor

It\'s a long life, until you die