Thread: Credit Card

Credit Card

Hi,
    I have try to create my own shopping card...if i wanna let the user to pay by master card or credit card, so do i go about validate the users' credit/master card number and the expiry date?do i need to access credit/master card compnay db?
    BlAcKiE
    GearBlitz

I'm guessing the cedit card companies could point you in the right direction. Maybe provide you with a script.

Cheers,

-D
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke

I've heard that if you want a shopping cart type of service, that it is a LOT easier to pay someone to provide you with one rather than you trying to up keep and everything. But truly you would be better to talk to a credit card service and have them point you in the right direction. Or take a look at this google link:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...g+cart+service
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

so basicall i have to use the web payment gateway to validate the entered card number...
    BlAcKiE
    GearBlitz

Ok been down this road... consider cons and pros. Is it worth it? Do you generate enough revunue? Maybe if it is small and low key costing to keep track then do it your way if it gets medium size use a service like clickbank.net or something. If it is large consider hiring someone and do it by yourself.