Thread: Hackers and Virus Coders wanting free heathcare.

Post Hackers and Virus Coders wanting free heathcare.

These hackers and virus coders marched into the us nations demanding for free heath care!!

Chanting "No way Â* we won't pay," a coalition of hackers and virus coders today marched at the United Nations demanding that governments of the world provide them with free medical and health care benefits. "Two hundred hackers will contract carpel tunnel syndrome today and go without treatment because they lack medical and health care benefits" said MicH43L, President of the Los Angeles-based Hackers for Free Healthcare Foundation (HFHF)

What makes this more shocking is that the world's security and anti-virus companies are making billions of dollars in profits because of us and yet we cannot even get a friggin free Band-Aid when we get keyboarding blisters." said MicH43L

One in ten South American hackers now lives with diminished eyesight from staring at monitor screens for endless hours " said South American hactivist JoLtCoLa of the National HFHF Convention of South America (HFHFOSA). "We join with our fellow hactivists and call on the world's governments to act immediately before Brazil's hackers are reduced to using Braille keyboards."
    BigBoss, a virus coder representative, brought the crowd to tears when he told of his experiences and expenses in trying to get treatment for his excessive weight problem that he claims is the result of endless nights spent at the computer munching Doritos and quick junk food snacks. " I cannot get healthcare insurance because no one believes that junk food is an occupational hazard for coders who must spend long hours at the keyboard ," he said. "The stress of being sought after by the world's police forces and my excessively high cholesterol levels will probably kill me before I reach eighteen years old" he sobbed "we just want the anti-virus industry to share the wealth that we helped to create".

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    banananuts,

Where'd you get the story? Who's the Source?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Bullshit

Well its true i forget were i found it but i dont think it was on the web.

Free healtcare is not possible in democratic nations. Only comunists have a free healthcare.
    If you want to lead the people you must follow them.

www.homomultimedia.com