Thread: Applied Cryptography and other crypto books

Applied Cryptography and other crypto books

Hey fellow AOers. I've been wanting to get my hands on a copy of Applied Cryptography 2nd Ed for quite some time, but considering the book is 7 years old it is still quite expensive. I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions of where I can get this book without getting raped on the price.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Try Amazon.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

www.half.com is usually a little bit cheaper than amazon. happy hunting.

What about getting your hands on a softcopy of the book?
    http://www.cacr.math.uwaterloo.ca/hac/

Note: Permission is granted to retrieve, print and store a single copy of this chapter for personal use. This permission does not extend to binding multiple chapters of the book, photocopying or producing copies for other than personal use of the person creating the copy, or making electronic copies available for retrieval by others without prior permission in writing from CRC Press.

Peace always,
    <jdenny>
    Always listen to experts. They\'ll tell you what can\'t be done and why. Then go and do it. -- Robert Heinlein
    I\'m basically a very lazy person who likes to get credit for things other people actually do. -- Linus Torvalds