Denial of Service strikes will coincide with GM protest week

Thread: Denial of Service strikes will coincide with GM protest week

Banned

Post Denial of Service strikes will coincide with GM protest week

the Denial of Service strikes will coincide with GM protest week

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.

Tell me what you guys think of this.

Don't any of these guys have to work for a living?
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

What will DoS'ing a site prove? In the end it will only hurt the protestors cause. Just like the constatn DoS's against the RIAA and MPAA, it only makes matters worse.

OXblood says it best in the article...
    One does not make a better point in a public forum by shouting down one's opponent."
    Its only sinking to childish and immature levesl when you DoS a site for some supposed cause. It ranks right up there with Pro-Life people bombing an abortion clinic because they consider abortion wrong and to be equivilent with murder. (note - I in no way mean offense to true pro-life people, only to the extremeists who would actually do such things and hurt their cause) Two wrongs don't make a right.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Its only sinking to childish and immature levesl when you DoS a site for some supposed cause. It ranks right up there with Pro-Life people bombing an abortion clinic because they consider abortion wrong and to be equivilent with murder. (note - I in no way mean offense to true pro-life people, only to the extremeists who would actually do such things and hurt their cause)
    You bash these so called extremists- youre the one suggesting that harming a computer is up there right with harming a human being.

Its these kind of views that promote complete overreactions to (ie mitnik) and unjust laws for compromising anothers security illegally.

(No, I am not siding with pro-life bombers or that cracking should be legal with free rides for crackers, just making a point.)
    Stop the unborn chicken voices in my head...

isimbor > actually I probably should have worded my previous post a bit better, but I'm a bit on the tired side. My intented point was that they are alike in that neither does jack **** for the supposed cause. DoS'ing only gives the legislators on Capaital Hill more ammo to use when they pitch their laws to Congress. I didn't mean to have my previous post come off as putting the two actions on the same level, because obviously they arent, it was more of making an example of how both actions are counter-productive to their respective causes.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0