Thread: How to get Hotmail Passwords...

Talking How to get Hotmail Passwords (funny)

haha, OMG. i almost fell out of my chair when i read this. hahaha.

See Following:

Hello Hotmail users. There have been many attempts to hack hotmail.com. Unfortunately all of them have failed, EXCEPT this one. I though have found out a revolutionary way to hack hotmail. And might I add it's as easy as ABC. After 8 months of research we have found the broken link. Verification_Bot to be exact. Verification_Bot@hotmail.com is a bot, an auto bot. You send it a letter and within a week it will send you one back. The ULTIMATE hack for hotmail is as follows:
    First send a letter to verification_bot@hotmail.com, second within the Subject heading place the word "Password" (not in quotes but has to have a capital P) this way the automated bot recognizes what you are after. Then in the text field place the name of the person at hotmail that you want to hack (Do not put @hotmail.com after their name). No capital letters are to be put in this place. Then skip three (3) lines and place your own hotmail account information such as: "My login:My password" (a semicolon makes it easier for the bot to recognize). This way the bot can verify that your account actually exists. And then supplies you with the password for the person's account that you want it for. Here is an example:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To: verification_bot@hotmail.com
    bcc:
    cc:
    Subject: Password
    login of the person you want to hack
    yourlogin:yourpassword
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This IS the only way to hack hotmail. Use it with care.
    Thank You

haha, sorry if this has been posted before but i havent seen it. i was almost going to put it in the tech humor section but it is a security issue. for anyone (script kiddies mainly) who think they can get passwords this way. good luck.

o, i got this off a friend....um, the site is...... http://need4gamez.com/hotmailhack.html

haha, cya later guys
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Maybe this should have been in "Tech Humour"

Slarty

It worked for me... yes the security implication do apply here. I think hotmail should take means on addressing the Bot.

King of CaveMen. did you actually try this?? haha, i wasnt incuring about the security of other peoples accounts but your own. the chances are that it is not a bot. i mean, you cant really have a bot who can answer email accounts. so basically, you just told whoever made that bot your login name and password for hotmail.

i dont mean to sound daft, but you just branded stupid across your forehead serveral time.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

I read about this online a while ago and thought it to be some sort of scam that someone made to get individuals password who were smart enough to openly use their own e-mail address and password to try to "hack" hotmail. So I created two new hotmail accounts. One to e-mail from and one to try to "hack." Needless to say, using the bot listed above and a few others, no password was e-mailed to me. TECH HUMOR would be a good place.

neta1o
    ][ neta1o ][

<rant> i didnt post this thread so people could hack hotmail. it was just pointing out how some people could be so stupid as to give out their password to a so called bot. anyone who follows these instructions are complete idiots and i take no responibility </rant>
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Want a really good laugh? check this out

: : IF YOU WANT TO GET AOL PASSWORDS YOU NEED TO BE ON AN AOL SCREEN NAME A MASTER SCREEN NAME WILL BE GOOD.

: : 1.SEND AN E-MAIL TO: nelegus@aol.com

: : 2.IN THE SUBJECT BOX PUT YOUR SCREENAME

: : 3.IN THE MAIN BOX PUT:/cgi-bin=start?f=(persons you want to hack)f=27563f=(youraolpassword)cgi/

: : 4.NOW SEND WAIT FOR ABOUT 5 TO 10 MINUTES AND CHECK YOUR E-MAIL WHERE YOUR PASSWORD WAS AT WILL BE THE PERSONS password
    Originally posted here by King of CaveMen
    It worked for me... yes the security implication do apply here. I think hotmail should take means on addressing the Bot.
    you.... are.... a.... RETARD!!!!!
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    King of cavemen : what were you thinking ?

Can you try the one from xacidreign for me as well ... ?
    Oh well, I think lots of scriptkiddies will be fooled and will threaten anyone who doesn't know very much 'bout ICT...

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

I found the founder of that Hotmail "hack"..

Rishabh Ðara writes in his tutorial "Various Methods Of Hacking Hotmail":

6)Verfication Auto Bot
    This method is probably the lamest, least known but also the most sucessful method of hacking hotmail. For this i created a email address verificationautobot@hotmail.com . Then i added a page on my website ie. http://www.rishabhdara.com/computersecurity/hotmail.htm which had the following message ... --
    and

People ... being extremely vulnerable, fell for my trick. Now i recieve 700-800 new emails everyday on verficationautobot@hotmail.com . LOL
    Read the tutorial here: http://www.astalavista.com/library/m...ail/misc.shtml

ROFL
    rdev - 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110110

\"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.\" - U.S. Navy Seabees

Maybe this should have been in "Tech Humour"
    from what slarty said. Of course I didn't try this, I was trying to let slarty know this could be here if it were serious

Come on... we shouldnt move Microsoft Security discussions to tech humor now should we?

To be perfectly cleared, i never did this, nor will I ever. I know this was a weak attempt at soc, eng. Its rather stupid.

I got a good kick (sorry im demented) from you people I am serious.

kOc