Question of the Week!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Week!

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Exclamation Question of the Week!

Alright, based on the results of this:

...And the fact that it's monday.

The Triumphant Return of the Question of the Week!!!

If you could be B|LL G@T3s for one day, what would you do?

p.s. Yes, you get complete control of both m*soft and his $$$.
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

I'd make everything OpenSource and give 90% of my $ to charities...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    During that day I would transfer control of M$ and all his money to me......
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I would donate all my money to nasa in exchange for a free spot on the first mars mission and a place on the first mars colony for the rest of my life, i can't wait to leave this retarded planet.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    A-Hahahah...good one, Tiger Shark. I like your idea, too, Tampabay.

Honestly, I'd take about a billion dollars, give half of that to a few charities then buy a house in Sante Fe, NM and one in Nova Scotia. In each house I'd set up an awesome network, program all day, and volunteer my time to whomever needs it.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I would also transfer couple millions $'s to my personal account. Then I would get a admin access to their network and allow an anonymous FTP-access to their -server

Rest of the day I would spend driving around US with some sports car and eating fastfood at McDonald's..
    rdev - 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110110

\"The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little while longer.\" - U.S. Navy Seabees

I don't know if I'd make windows open source.. a lot of people out there would do good and patch the holes found. but I think MS products are like icebergs... only 10% is visible... so what about the other 90% of the wholes.. that's a lot of exploiting for the evil people out there to do... But I would make all MS Products free.... Then I'd be myself a McLaren F1 for every day of the week, I'd buy the playboy mansion and all the playboy bunnies and have the worlds sweetest network installed in there... then I'd put a billion in my bank account and give away the rest.

I would take five million dollars and with the rest I would work to eradicate every version of windows me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

I'd probably buy 20 or so Alienware PC/laptops... some small remote island who's government is dying anyway... a few slave-women...

...and yeah...

/me daydreams....
    ...This Space For Rent.

I would buy the next US election for ralph nader ,keep a million or two and give the rest to the needy of the world .