Thread: Avatars

Someone should organize the avatars by catagory, get some cooler ones and get rid of all of the dumb pokemon one's I pesonaly have not seen anyone who is curently using them anyway.

the perks of the site is that after a certain amount of posts, you can make your own avatar, like i did! :-) thats my face, alphamapped over animated matrix code..
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

* get's out his Uber Graphic tools *
    Let's uncover who x acidreign x REALLY is....Muwahahaha

hehe, there ARE people who use the Pokemon Avetars....god only knows why...any way...
    My avetar was given to me by {p2p}Apocalyps, and I keept it coz it's so much like me I'm always hyper......

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

pokemon is still cool!!!! hahhahahhahahahhahaahhaha.......not really....i got mine off of avatars, inc cause im not cool and i cant make them
    http://www.outwar.com/page.php?x=812668

i brake for flipper babies

hey, i found a good one!!!!, but get rid of all the pokemon ones

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Personally i think its not bad to keep those crappy ones until you are able to use custom ones. Look at it as a reward when you get that privelege. Keep posting good interesting posts, and you shall be rewarded. Heh. Damn, thse pokemons really suck.

Heh, just kidding.

Cheers
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

i personally like my animated gif as it suits me (so im told) but i believe that it actually fits in here. floppy disk is computer related and just the fact that it walks, well, thats just a bonus.

cheers
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

here is a thread that i started...

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=240752

it has an archive of cool avatars, i'd suggest people start there own lil' archive (in a thread) of cool avatars for those who have the custom avatars option?

<edit>
    >avatar contest? hmmm
    </edit>
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I think that putting pokemon on there was stupid, Who wants to be diplayed as PICACHU????
    but still it does make the custom avatars look like 1000 time better that they would if they didn't have the crap ones.
    I AM THE INTERNET
    I AM tHeHeTeRiC