trialware help

Thread: trialware help

Banned

trialware help

can anyone help me i have been trying to extend a trialware program i tried to unload it with norton cleansweep and reloading it doesn't work done a full search for all the files related to it, even deleted form the registry but something must still be hidden any ideas the program is 1800 new can't afford that just need to use it every now and again
    Share on Google+

If your expirey date has been reached and you like the program that much but can't aford it possibly there is an open-source or freeware equivalent of the program somewhere. I myself am developing software I intend on copyrighting and selling, if someone found a way around my exiry date, though easy to do this would bother me. Many times you can find another program that does the same thing or is simular and is available as freeware or open-source under the GNU GPL. What is it that this program does? Whgats the name of the program perhaps i can help you find a simular but free program elsewhere.
    Share on Google+

This forum is not a place for discussions like this. Go read the FAQ... This site is for Security related discussion.. not Warez and Cracking.
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".
    Share on Google+

Banned
    its a window and conservatory design package call windowlink vector www.windowlink.com
    Share on Google+

Banned
    You've posted the same question in two newsgroups... You've been harassing other members by pm'ing them the same question...
    You've been told to read the FAQs... I suggest you do so before you end up being banned.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    i have harassed no one matey mathsgirl was very helpful and polite unlike you and i posted it in the other newsgroup when i reliase i posted it in the wrong one in the first place so cut me some slack we are all not prefect
    Share on Google+