Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson =(

Angry Michael Jackson =(

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html

What do you guys think about this? Should the media leave him alone? I think he is a sick sick person if u read that article he is 240 million in debt and record sales are not going anywhere. He is now an official loser and a child molester in my book and should sell all his stuff and move away and but some little place and live for the rest of his misserable life. He makes me sick, I thought some of you might want to know what's going through his head and some of his actions he's been taking. Not that anyone really cares about this piece of crap but I found it interesting.

you know, they have freaks in other parts of the world, they don't chase them with cameras, they don't hide in their bushes, they don't publicize their finances, and they don't give a **** what they look like or have done to themselves physically. I think the media should leave michael jackson the hell alone! not because I feel sorry for him, i don't. Because I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIS PERSONAL LIFE!!! i don't care if he bleaches his skin, i don't care what he calls black people, i don't care what he does to his nose and i dont give a **** what he did or didn't do to stephen spielberg.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

It's a gas!
    He brought all this publicity on himself by agreeing to the original inteview with Martin Bashir.
    It may have been a publicity stunt to help record sales but in hindsight i think it has done his reputation more damage than it was worth!

I dont believe that about him being in X amount of debt, i mean come on, if the man can afford to go on a shopping trip and spend a couple of million!

I dont think theres any malicious or paedaphilic intent on his part either, hes just dumb in my opinion!

Well thats some of my thoughts on this subject!

Cheers

I gotta agree that I don't condone behaviour that hurts another but i sure as **** don't care about the life of mikey jackson. I don't even know why i read this
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

The sad thing is that there are a lot of people in our country that have no life and live vicariously through others. Then there are people that are just so miserable that they can't wait to see others dragged down to their level.
    --
    I found Jesus... It turns out he was under the couch the whole time.

-D

I also think martin brashear has done a massive disservice to himself, jackson, the american public, and the press, by completely abandoning all pretense of journalistic integrity. He played jackson like a fiddle, then he sold him up the river, and i hope it ruins his career.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Good response x acidreign x.

He should be left alone just like we do with most freaks.
    People in America now know about Martin Bashir because of him.
    Most people will now know about Vanity Fair because of him.
    smilies are ON

Angry DarkLord918,

Hey DarkLord918,

What I'll like to know is , who the hell are you to judge others.

Every one is different and that doesnt make them a freak. If Michael Jackson was a child molester, he’ll be behind bars. You don’t have any evidence but you just judge by reading crap from the newspapers and magazines/ tv.

Do you think the US justice system is so crap that it allows a child molester to hang around with kids?

Do you believe that the newspapers and magazines today print the truth ?

Do you think that's air you are breathing ? - Morpheus (The Matrix)

please Use some intelligence before you post.

Dr_Evil

I dont think Michael Jackson Intentionally abuses children, I dont think he has sex with children, I'm relatively sure the idea of sex with anyone scares the **** out of him. That being said, Michael Jackson does produce an abusive environment for children. The fact that he prefers making his children wear masks when they go out to other/more effective means of protecting them, the fact that he doesn't see anything innappropriate about sharing a bed with young boys, all of these things are damaging to children wether he thinks they are or not.

MJ is a scary guy--he definitely has problems. Martin Brashir will not be ruined--i believe the real journalistic integrity lies in telling the truth, not necessarily what your employer or anybody else wants to hear.

as for Jacko, he'll go away eventually. my real worry is not him, but his children. those kids need a male role model and all they have is this 24-7 freakshow. sad...

EDIT: it's Brashir, not Brashear