Private Sub Form_Load()
    HideMeFromTaskList
    End Sub

Private Sub HideMeFromTaskList()
    On Error Resume Next
    RegisterServiceProcess GetCurrentProcessId, 1
    End Sub

----Put This In A Module----

Public Declare Function RegisterServiceProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal ProcessID As Long, ByVal ServiceFlags As Long) As Long

Why do you want to do that?
    - Runner -

i dont know why someone would want to do that i guess so the person couldnt close the program.

mmm... you would want to do that if it was a virus...
    THEprophetMOSES

duh, obviously this is for a virus or trojan. what else would you alwas want open??
    I AM THE INTERNET
    I AM tHeHeTeRiC

it would have to be a (bad) keylogger, or a (horrible) trojan...only a complete tard would write virii in VB!!!!

______
    mov ACHT_2003's ass, my foot
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

well i mean if the virus would look at the ctrl-alt-dlt menu to ruin programs it would ve good

On Windows 95, 98, ME you can hide programs from ctrl + alt + del but XP, 2000 and I think NT have the process window witch shows everything. If you need to hide a program your best bet might be to rename it so it looks like something that should be there. Even on the 95,98,ME you can just download a process view.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

Banned
    It should be clear to everyone that he just wants to make some maleware but can't keep it hidden well. Another thing you must remember is when you make things like trojans in VB you'll need a bunch of .ocx .mod .dll for the program. You could just shove all those files into a .zip then pray that it runs or make a dropper.

Hummm..... as for keeping it hidden... you could always make your program shutdown when some keys are pressed such as ctrl+alt+del & ctrl+shift+esc you can also make your VB proggie end processes such as taskmgr.exe

it loks to me like you have gone to planet source code, got some disable code, ripped it (albeit badly) and then wondered why it wont work.

there is at least one more line of code which i have seen in such modules, yours is incomplete.
    www.planetsourcecode.com is your friend, there are countless programs which do this on there.

furthermore, as the others said, why the heck would you want to do this anyway? some lame virus program? a keylogger? just be aware that visual basic virii suck. not just 'suck', but *suck*, eg;

mymagicvirus.exe
    *run*
    Error: cannot find file... etc.

visual basic is notorious for these errors.

cheers,

Zenith