Thread: Stupid Bloody Avatar Posts.

Stupid Bloody Avatar Posts.

Although this account is new I have been around AO for a LONG time.

I've got to say that I AM COMPLETELY SICK of "when can I make my own avatar" posts.

Its a stupid little phuQing picture....who cares!
    If your really that bothered about it close your AO account down and go to somewhere like www.geekygifs.com. (not a real URL)

Please continue to talk about any random weirdness you want if its OT then thats fine but please NO MORE Avatar nonsense.

Alternatively we need an Avatar forum and a cheeky bit of script to say that if you ever subscribe or post into the Avatar Forum you will instantly get banned from all the other forums for ever.

Grrr.
    I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

It's a gas!
    In response to VicE$DoS$ post.

In the SITE FAQ there is a paragraph devoted to this subject for any newbies that have asked or are planning on asking this question!

How do I get a picture under my username? [edit your options]
    These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by AntiOnline and those that you upload yourself. To start off, you may select an avatar provided by AntiOnline that best describes your personality. After you make 45 posts or more, custom avatars become enabled for you, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer. For more information about avatars, click here.
    Cheers

r3b007

er0k
    big deal dude, you bringing up another thread about avatars is as bad as someone asking how. and new members are always going to have to be told to check the FAQ. What if its someone trying to get into computers, and doesnt know what the hell the FAQ is, so they try to ask a question.. big deal no one likes a whiner.

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    LOL, how about an avatar contest?

hahahahaha
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Originally posted here by instronics
    LOL, how about an avatar contest?

hahahahaha

Actually, that's not a bad idea - we had an avatar contest a while back and I believe it was Ennis who won with his 'dancing man' avatar.. I'd like to see the contest come back around again...

Well thanks for that eRok, nice Avatar by the way. reckon you spent a long time on it.

do the words 'friendly' or 'general chit chat' mean anything to you? oh and thanks for AntiPoints, i'm going to make a new avatar out of them.

The child alarm is going off...there must be a 12 year old in the vicinity.

=============================================
    This post has been edited by the other side of VicE$Dos$ brain.
    The 'just bite your tounge' system kicked in just in time.
    =============================================
    I remember when Nihil was ickle. Does that mean I'm old?

I agree that people should read the FAQ before asking questions, but i also agree that if you want to complain about a thread, you should do so in THAT thread, not start another.
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)