Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Thing On Earth

Funniest Thing On Earth

FUNNIEST THING ON EARTH (in my opinion)

Who knew it would come from a church?

I got it from www.xxxchurch.com I personally am an atheist, but I almost hope there is a hell just for the pleasure of meeting these people there. Their message offends me, but I love the way they communicate it! This seems like something I would come up with to poke fun at religious people, but WOW! they beat me to it! GOOD TIMES!
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

please listen to the post above i dont wan't to die -bugs the cat . another good one is www.bettybowers.com ,americas best christian

this has fark.com written all over it
    --=::[ LeNc}{ ]::=-- stealing your time for pathetic web sites since 1998

Hey x acidreign x that was sooo funny. I loved that i was laughing for sooo long.

I don't think thats a prank, the chick i got it from says the guys are actual pastors who tour the southwest doing revivals and things.. maybe the truth really is stranger than fiction!
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

To be honest, x_acidreign_x, I've heard this one before in a few other formats. However, your sig has to be the funniest thing I've read all day. That I haven't seen before, and I think I broke something internal laughing. Thanks.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

i hope they bring their reunion to the southeast ill go just for the gutbusting laughs btw im agnostic
    i didn\'t do it, nobody saw me do it, you can\'t prove anything!
    -bart simpson

If you thought thats funny mail and I will send you a mpeg of Bill Gates live on stage.I am sure you will share this with your friends.(you gotta have sound).I cant attch. it because its too big.
    The Power Of Your Imagination:

LOL

I laughed out loud when I seen this.

http://www.cat-scan.com

I think this site's hilarious - it leaves you wondering if they are really serious about their 'faith'.

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

Well, perhaps until you see this

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/LOL/lol.html
    Flod!