Thread: Blue AntiPoints?

Blue AntiPoints?

I swear that when I entered my AP's before posting this comment. All of my green AP's were BLUE and my reds would not show. I know for a fact my color is not messed up. Do we have a new AntiPoint System?

woot for blue antipoints? even if we don't have them!

This was not altered.... I'm dead serious!

I have never seen blue AntiPoints before, and maybe they are bringing a new AP system in... I heard they were gonna do away with it altogether, but that's a rumor. In the end, we will all find out what the new owners are gonna do...

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man
    Antipoints again... Well, in light of all this talk about suspending the AP system, I will throw my comments out for reason. Suspending the AP system would be detrimental. It has become an integral part of Antionline. It keeps the dumbasses out, and the smart asses in. It does its job. It is a very effective way of keeping out the skiddys. Or at least keeping them on their toes.Suspending the Antionline Anti Point system would leave this site with no direction, threads would go on and on with no suicidal point, flames would begin to arise, more often than not. See, its all about moderation with these forums. And we dont have enough human power to moderate it the way it needs to be moderated. Hence we have the AP sysytem. Its "almost un exploitable" it works on a set of complicated algorithums that we never see. All and all, we should keep the AP system. It is Automated Moderation.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2