Thread: Recruitments

Recruitments

I'm looking for some people to write technology-related articles for my website, even if its something about how technology affects us, things going on with it, and not the internal workings of the technology. Anything is great.

Anyone who is interested/able to help develop the website is also welcome to come aboard, or anyone with a unique perspective and something to say. Lemme know if you're interested, PM me or e-mail me.

The website is in its current incarnation at nintendogeneration.com, and we'll be re-vamping it and adding a lot of stuff soon if we can get some people helping.

Thanks!

mmm... i could help with the site... and some graphics, maybe if i tried i could write some articles.
    THEprophetMOSES

That'd be great. E-mail me with ideas ASA you can. Thanks!

how much are you paying per article?

does it really matter... really...?
    THEprophetMOSES

yes it does. i don't work for free and i wouldn't expect somebody working for me to work for free. read 'Atlas Shrugged' by Ayn Rand some time.

moby_duck: dude, do you think that those at sitepoint.com get payed? WHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
    Bleh.

i can't speak intelligently about the business practices of a random company, but they appear to sell products for money on their site, indicating they do have a profit motive of some sort. i think the link on that page "sell your services" speaks for itself.