Profile Viewing Bug - From Main Page

Thread: Profile Viewing Bug - From Main Page

Profile Viewing Bug - From Main Page

I'm not sure how long this bug has existed, so I didn't post it in the thread listing the bugs since the upgrade. The bug is this: from the main page, you can click on the user who started the thread and view their profile, but if you click on the user that last posted in that thread (again, from the main page), a message is displayed saying "This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view." If you enter the thread, viewing the profiles then seems to work fine. I even found where a user had started a thread, then later replied in the same thread. I could view the user who started the thread, but I couldn't view the profile of the last user who replied - in this case, it was the same guy.

Server guy
    I think this has been a bug forever. I will look into fixing it soon

LordB

Well, as far as I can remember, it has worked in the past..

But like I said, I can't say when it worked for sure and if it was related to the upgrade or not.. Anybody else have any other info about this one?
    - Maverick

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    This bug started happening to me, too, AFTER the upgrades...never before.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Server guy
    Ok figured it out some new meber started posting that had a ' in it witch was causeing an error that some one else was complaining about so I fixed that breaking this but now every thing is fixed......

LordB

Originally posted here by LordB
    Ok figured it out some new meber started posting that had a ' in it witch was causeing an error that some one else was complaining about so I fixed that breaking this but now every thing is fixed......

LordB

LordB, you da man! We really appreciate you taking the time to look into these bugs and getting them worked out..

Thanks...