Still Cannot Assign AntiPoints
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Still Cannot Assign AntiPoints

  1. #1
    () \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    744

    Still Cannot Assign AntiPoints

    For about a week and a half I have been unable to successfully assign antipoints. Actually, I can assign them about 10% of the time....the first time. The other 90% of the time, after I have selected the 'approve' or 'disapprove' radio button and filled in a comment, the antipoint box goes blank and just times out. What is interesting, however, is that of that 90%, I can eventaully assign points maybe 70% of the time *IF* I close the assignment box and refresh, then open and assign (it will time out), close and refresh, etc.....basically to get it to work I have to go through the whole assignment process three times....and even then it doesn't always work. Just a note, this only started after the recent changes. Anyone else still having this problem??


    **PLEASE**
    Last time I posted this I had to delete it because (even though I asked for it not to) it immediately turned into an antipoint bitch session. Please don't let that happen again.
    Thanks.

    EDIT: To those weak minded individuals who didn't appreciate this "opps it's a bug" post, I was asked by LordB to post it.

    Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

  2. #2
    Senior Member tampabay420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    953
    i've not noticed any problems with the atipoint system (at least for me) of course i don't use them too much anyway... has anyone else noticed this?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

  3. #3
    Gray Haired Old Fart aeallison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Buffalo, Missouri USA
    Posts
    888
    I just noticed this today, I tried three times to assign some points and never got it to work.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

  4. #4
    Senior Member gore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,177
    i dont hardly ever give any unless i feel that what im about to give to was deserving because well, i feel to many people are to quick to hand out the reds (not to me iv been lucky) but anyway, a few times iv had that problem where i couldnt give out any, like, basically what she said would happen and then id wait and try again and it would either work or id give up, either way it doesnt happen much at all, it may be a browser setting, i usually used Konquerer, Mozilla, links or IE on here and havnt had many problems at all.

  5. #5
    Server guy
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    302
    Every thing seems to work fine for me??

    LordB

  6. #6
    Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Posts
    7,324
    Originally posted here by LordB
    Every thing seems to work fine for me??

    LordB

    Well that's cuz yer special! Teehee.. I have to agree. I had no problems giving out both positive and negative APs.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    103
    wait test that on me, lol.

  8. #8
    wait test that on me, lol.
    Be careful what you wish for

    cheers

  9. #9
    Gray Haired Old Fart aeallison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Buffalo, Missouri USA
    Posts
    888
    Thanks LordB, it worked ok for me too just now...might be a brwser hiccup. We'll keep you informed, lol.
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    103
    i know it could go both ways, it was a joke, but i honestly dont care either way, a green or a red dot next to me isnt exactly gunna make my aunt leave or get me laid ya know?....well unless aliens attacked and green dots saved you...but either way id still loose

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •