Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Still Cannot Assign AntiPoints

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Okay, still not working for me most of the time unless I try at least three times. But, I can live with that....there are certainly worse things that could happen.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Some of the time I get a 404 message and sometimes it just hangs when I try to assign them. I thought it was just me breaking my computer again, I am getting kinda used to having to assign the several times, I even copy the comment before I submit it in case I loose it ( I know I am lazy, but hey). Glad to see other people are having just as much fun as me

I've been getting white pages when giving APs and as well sometimes when I make a post... Nothing loads the page just goes white... The solution - hit refresh/reload... The page then magically pops up and anything you've submitted is submitted...

I even copy the comment before I submit it in case I loose it
    I have personally the habbit to do so with my replies. But it is outdated now because I use Mozilla (it keeps this sort of infos and re-put them when I go back after a problem) and because I haven't been this sort of problems on AO since at least 6 or 7 months.

Edit: Oh, and after testing it today, the AP system works well for me.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

At any rate, this is the fastest I've seen someone gain antipoints here yet! lol.
    what is that? 11 little green men, er, dots?
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

quick note, I just assign'd a Positive anti-point, and in my status box it shows up as a negative for him.......
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I was having the same problem as well, with the screen going blank after I submitted an anti-point. But is seems lately to have not been happening at all. I think something was fixed.

However, and maybe this deserves a new thread, Ive noticed that when you first start typing a reply post, after the first 10 or so characters are typed, the cursor jumps off of the text field, making it so you have to click back into the text field to continue typing your message.
    This may just be a browser thing, if so let me know, its not that big of a deal, I just thought I would bring it up. Im sorry if this has been brought up before.

Have a good day everybody
    im not living, im just killing time.
    Go to KidAdmin.com

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think that is a browser thing since I was able to type this really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, long and extremely annoying sentence without problem.

Maybe the Server thinks yer special?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Maybe since the upgrades we're all "special" and get our very own pet "bugs"! I'm getting very attached to mine.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Hey umm... *cough* uh. you guys think that you can test *clears throat* positive ones on me too? lol. No really, my assignments seem to be working all right. If it is a browser problem what browser is everyone using. I'm using Netscape 7.0. I think I have had problems with IE6 though.
    I read somewhere you shouldn\'t always believe what you read so what the Hell am I supposed to do?