Hey All,

I have a standalone Win2k server running Terminal Services(remote admin mode) w/ SQL 2000 setup for development purposes. We currently have two instances (Dev, QA) setup on the same machine. We have contractors that will perform some of the lower-level tasks required by the client. I do not want the contractors to be able to access the QA instance. I have setup the proper directory permissions and confirmed that they can access the Dev instance of the web content as well as the SQL DB, but cannot access the QA instance. I configured TS to allow the Contractors (who are not Admins) to TS into the box, which works fine...mostly. My issue is that the contractors are unable to perform certain tasks on the machine. They cannot restart services or open the IIS admin console and view site properties. Does anyone know what permission level they need to be able to perform these tasks? I really don't want to give them full Admin rights if I don't have to, but they need to be able to perform those two tasks.

TIA