Political compass
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Political compass

Political compass

Ever wondered how liberal or conservative you really are. Well
    now you can find out. There's this online quiz thingy that tells you - it's actually quite fun!

668 - the neighbor of the beast

nice link mate .. i have fun with this
    i enjoy this site and i can read more about political issue here.

see ya.
    When I lay me down to sleep, Pray the LORD my soul to keep.
    If I die before i wake, Pray the LORD my soul to take.

Well, I came out just exactly where I thought I would. A slightly conservative leaning libertarian. I prefer the much shorter "worlds smallest political quiz" which you can find here. Same results, different questions.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Except for being too long that was an interesting test. I've always been a libertarian and your test confirmed that. My results were: Economic - Right & Libertarian.

I thought there were some interesting questions on the test:

Social workers waste their time trying to rehabilitate those who are simply born bad.

Capital punishment should be a judicial option.

Significantly physically disabled people should not be allowed to reproduce.

All authority must be questioned. (my favorite )

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

Mine were Economic - Left and Libertarian. Very pleased indeed to be a reasonably close match to one of our more respected and intellectual elder statesmen, Tony Benn. Although he's a little more liberal and left wing than I.

Some of the subjects however, I had no opinion on at all. For me, an 'Ambivalent' radio button may have given a truer result. But that's surveys for you.

Economic Left/Right: -5.75
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: -3.49

hmm, what does this mean?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

It means respect! tampabay420 respect!

Similar to me. It means that your economics have a left wing bias, while your more libertarian in your outlook.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/ Look at the Analysis link, don't take the test again but keep following any 'analysis' links. Unfortunately the outcome gives a comparison towards British political figures!! There's a useful diagram towards the bottom of the page

I took the short test threadkiller put up the link for-I'm a centrist(actually, the way things are headed anarchy looks like it may be more stable than current climates-lol)
    the only way to fix it is to flush it all away-tool

AntiOnline Newbie
    As usual, one test scores me liberal - just left of center and the other scores me almost dead center...

Religious and political beliefs are far too personal and subjective to be accurately graphed from a simple questionaire -- IMHO.

antionline.com senior members 31337 security < - nice signature up there haha