Thread: Surf Totally Anonymously & Securely (Six/Four)

Lightbulb Surf Totally Anonymously & Securely (Six/Four)

Well for those you are tired of being tracked by the Government and all those sniffers. Here's your answer. Six/Four by Hacktivismo http://www.hacktivismo.com can give that opportunity. I was just reading an article about the app developed by thses guys. It's still in it's infancy, but the potential is awesome. Here is one article by eweek to read, http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,919681,00.asp

Surf Totally Anonymously & Securely (Six/Four)
    In the security world, the terms "totally secure" and "totally anonymous" don't exist. You can just try to make the system dificult to trace.
    Another one good p2p network created for protecting the privacy is the Freenet Project which is well developed now.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--

Ok for all you anal techies out there. Six/Four will allow you to surf anonymously and securely. There is no such thing as totally, not that it impossible, just inprobable.

Hi AOr's,
    Is this gonna be like a stealthy version of internet explorer or what?,
    i have read some program similar to this, might be the same under a different code name,
    the authors said they weren't going to be releasing any more info until the release,
    Anyways Peace, ScottishDude

scottishdude, yes this is like a stealthy i-browser... hacktivismo is pretty cool about coding software that meets the needs of today's internet junkies (who don't like what they do to be monitered 24/7 for no reason, US A0'rs know what i mean )

6/4 Out The Door
    Well, finally! The Six/Four System developer's edition is now available for download. And just for anyone who was wondering why it took so long to release, here's the skinny. We applied to the United States Department of Commerce - the guys who regulate strong crypto export - for an "official" ruling on our technology. Normally it only takes a month to process a request. But for us it was closer to four, possibly because we're l337 h4XOR5. Anyway, we received a favorable ruling
    btw- Internet explorer has some pretty powerful cipher engines as well... when installing IE you must agree to some .gov stuff before it will install...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I couldny quote from a quote so,
    what does it mean developers edition??,
    i dont think it will be totally anonymous,
    i dont think the gov would allow it,
    ScottishDude