a message that i got

Thread: a message that i got

Banned

a message that i got

WARNING! Members of the AntiOnline Community, as a collective, have decided that you are becoming a pain in the ass. If your behavior is not altered for the better soon, your account will be automatically banned.

Don't worry, you still have a chance to redeem yourself! Start posting useful threads. Help answer people's questions. Have you been flaming people? Stop! Have you been asking inappropriate questions like "How Can I Hack HotMail"? Stop! If our users see that you're making an effort to change your behavior for the better, your AntiPoint total will start to go back up, and this message will go away! However, if you continue to be a pain in the ass, your account will be removed by our AntiPoint System!

my version:

WARNING! Members of the AntiOnline Community, as a collective, have decided that you are becoming a learned member. If your behavior is not altered for the better soon, your account will be automatically banned because u are right.

Don't worry, you still have a chance to be brainwashed again! Help answer people's questions by being what big brother wants. Have you been flaming people? (YES) Stop!(NO! this is the UNITED STATES where the 1st admendment says that i have freedom of speech speech). Stop! If our users see that you're making an effort to change your behavior for the better, your AntiPoint total will start to go back up, and this message will go away! However, if you continue to be outspoken, your account will be removed by our AntiPoint System!
    Share on Google+

Banned

Thumbs down

Yawn.... Brainwashed into what? Its up to you to browse this site....
    As for 'freedom of speech' you waste that rights like that by posting useless rants and besides its not like you can't make another account and act like a jerk agian. I come here because I love PCs not because I want to listen to what you have to say.

I've gotten mad before but makeing complaint post makes things worse so stop trying to lay things like blame & reasons why your going to be banned onto other peaples shoulders. BTW Don't try to make your whimpering/crying seem like your trying to deffend freedom of speech because your not... If you'd really understand peaple rights then you would understand their rights to yell words like SHUT UP while tossing rotten eggs at you when you make such lame posts.
    Share on Google+