Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Show your stuff

well, I said I might post another one... here is one of the linux boxes... only running Mandrake 8.1 but I like it... this picture was (like many other folks here) taken from deviant art... although I did change it a bit i.e. the water was originally blood red and I added the 'zoom' effect and altered the colour balance a little etc. Anyway hope you like

Z
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Zonewalker, trhat background makes me dizzy....
    Hey, how come we don't have any case pictures up here? I know I ain't the only modder here....

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Noia heh ... you're not the only one who feels dizzy looking at - it's always screwing my head....but I find it semi addictive to look at and loose myself in. Can't answer why no case pics... I've not quite gone the whole hog and modded my cases yet... but after looking at yours - I'm tempted (again).... nice box by the way

Z

just one of 3 boxes

Mine is prity plain right now, I find walpaper images somtimes to be distracting but my mood changes so often, Curently I have a black background, useing explorer as my shell. Im running Win98 SE. Not much to look at, prity simplistic.

[EDIT]Updated atachment screenshot.jpg background now contains blowen up image of my new avatar on black background[/EDIT]

My Windows 2000 box isn't too fancy, but I did take good advantage of the quick launch menu on my desktop. I find it really convenient to have 90% of my programs right there and visible all the time.

I updated mine...the background became a little too bright, I settled for a much calmer scene.
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man

Showing off /r**! not me but others hmm...

But were security conscience!
    check out minephaza7.jpg
    It's the best yet U have seen!!
    :-,...:-P Wonder who will get.

ph7 '-,

Smile

I was on my wife's box (there's a joke in there somewhere! ) when I came across this thread. It's my bro test driving her new "soft-roader"....It seems to be doing OK, although a little more ground clearance would be nice....

Best viewed with Opera 6 or above!

I've had a PM about the background for the linux box, which is fine.... however it has prompted me to try and find the original back at deviant art so that I can give credit where credits due... so if anyone is interested the original version is at

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/142498

I believe the original is a very good photo manipulation by a guy called Joakim Back which if you view the original you can see I just altered somewhat

anyway...I shan't bore the rest of you any longer

Z