I found this backup program in my win xp cd-rom which helped me backup my entire hard drive or if you don't want to backup your entire system you can choose which files and folders you want to back up. I did little investigation about it that if this backup program is on the cd , how come Microsoft didn't showed it in add or remove program in the control panel . So here are the steps you can take if you want to back up your system and you don't haveto buy extra backup program or utility. You have to install it manually though.

-- Insert your Windows cd intothe cd rom

--click start

--My computer

--Right click on cd-rom icon and click explore.

This is gonna show you the listings of the Window xp. In this list you are going to see on left side VALUEADD open the Valueadd-->MSFT-->--NTBACKUP folder
Now you will see a folder NTBACKUP.MSI

Double click on this and installer is on.
When you reach to the final screen of wizard click on finish. Then go to Start-->All Programs-->Accessories-->System Tools--> Backup to launch the backup prog. You are all set now to back up what ever you want.

I am sorry fellas if this has been posted before here. I looked and couldn't find it. Let me know if anyone else find it here. I hope this will help to a lot of members and guests here. Caio.