Hey Hey Everyone.

I was digging around a CD of stuff I had backed up from last semester and I found my year end project... an Subnet Calculator. I fixed the known problems with it and modified a few things. Programming isn't my focus with computers, in fact I'd have to say it's prolly my worst area, in an effort to expand my knowledge.. I've decided to complete the project. Anyways here's what I've got so far if anyones interested in tossing ideas of items to add, or bugs in the code at me... I'd be more than happy to have the comments.. I've also include the Form1.vb file for those of you that like to see the code behind anything you run.