10 Email from AO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Email from AO

10 Emails from AO

Today I replied thread http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=240955

And I have "10 emails replied from AO mailer" and all of them "same emails" (first time I have emails like this from AO)
    Sender

Subject
    Date
    Size

AntiOnline Mailer

Reply to post 'Show your stuff'
    Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03

AntiOnline Mailer

Sat 08/03
    Why I have "10 emails"?? and all of them "same emails"
    Hello sweet_angel,

M/S Vin has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled -
    Show your stuff - in the AntiOnline's General Chit Chat forum of
    AntiOnline.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...5&goto=newpost

There may be other replies also, but you will not receive any more
    notifications until you visit the board again.

Yours In CyberSpace,
    John Vranesevich
    Founder, AntiOnline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheerss
    Not an image or image does not exist!

Kwiep
    Because it knows you are addicted . If you looked at a thread you signed up to and a new post get's posted it will send you a mail. It won't send you a mail till you looked at the thread again and then the story starts again. If you looked at the thread 10 times because of new replys and after that you checked your mail... you got 10 mails saying there's a new reply.
    Double Dutch

Originally posted here by neel
    Because it knows you are addicted . If you looked at a thread you signed up to and a new post get's posted it will send you a mail. It won't send you a mail till you looked at the thread again and then the story starts again. If you looked at the thread 10 times because of new replys and after that you checked your mail... you got 10 mails saying there's a new reply.
    Nope I checked that thread only 3 times and BTW this is funny cause never happened to me before..but you right I am addicted now hehehe...better then party wuahahaha

Kwiep
    Feels nice being a computerfreak ? Come to the netherlands then, we have uberbeer (import from belgium... well... belgium is a netherland) and we know life outside computers perfectly combined with life inside this matrix. Drugs are legal so we can surf without waves. We have no mauntains, everything smells like piggy ****... What the hell....
    Only a dutchy could have posted this.
    en ge kunt maan kloewete kuuse as oewet nie oanstaj
    I love life, life loves me, I love people, **** antisocial ****, I feel like another person
    *Neel runs of to give every AO arse a hand.
    Double Dutch

[off topic] I heard that one before " drugs are legal"(woww heaven for drugs user..) from my best friend she went to rotterdam last year and she love it so much.I am going to Europe for 3 month on dec (netherland for 8 days), thanks for the info [/off topic}

Kwiep
    [new topic] Yeah, come to here. I'll show you the most cool stuff. I know this place and if you want drugs If you don't want that's fine. Drugs aren't as bad as most people think, you just have to keep yer head together. Don't do stupid things. It gives you a free view on the world. It's not to be more social like alcohol (makes you talk easier or something). You more like make your own world. Don't combine those two. We dutchies are nice people if you know them. The outside is like the whole western world... looking like "I'll kill you if you say something to me".
    haaaah
    *Neel does whatever he feels like
    Double Dutch

Originally posted here by neel
    [new topic] Yeah, come to here. I'll show you the most cool stuff. I know this place and if you want drugs If you don't want that's fine.
    Wait a sec there, Dutch brother. *I* will show this girl the netherlands... cause you allready had the previous AO chick on a tour, its my turn this time...

sweet_angel: I'll show you some fine good 'ol dutch tricks I know... hehehehee
    Bleh.

Kwiep
    Hey come on that last one wasn't a chick :/ HE didn't show up after crawling through that ditch from tilburg to alkmaar after the first few kilometers. Besides you got many chicks on your birthday so it is MY time still... I did the aussie part, you the erm... martians... and stuff...
    *snif*

OK we'll figure this out the dutch way, come to "de kroeg" om 8 uur and we'll see who will show dutchland...
    Double Dutch

YOU ARE ON
    8 uur @ "de kroeg"

P.S. Could you bring some weed, i seem to be out
    Bleh.

Kwiep
    Sure... my homemade one ? Or those of the rainbow series ? Green is nice or Blue. I'll bring them all. Can you get me a new paar klompen?
    Double Dutch