Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question of the Week

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."

Question of the Week

Monday again, so time for the question of the week!

How would you solve the conflict between Iraq and the U.S.?

Me? I'd make Bush and Saddam duke it out in Goldeneye for N64. Winner take all...
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Sound's like a good idea. Do you want a proper political answer or one like the above.

Politics I can't be bothered to think about (oww... hurt - Brain), so I would say have a fight with some haddock, in the middle of Stalingrad, after a few pints of vodka. That should get them on friendly terms.

Oh yeah, Goldeneye is the best game for the N64.
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

saber doule to the death. Or knife fight. Either way it would be a good watch.
    Ben Franklin said it best. \"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"

a good ol' Jamaican Stick Fight!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

What's a Jamaican stick fight? Never heard of one of those before
    \"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.\"
    A. Sachs

How about a celebritty death match ?
    assembly.... digital dna ?

I say monkey knife fight in international waters in a abandoned ship filled with space coyotes that hover and shoot bees outta of their mouth who shoot laser beams made outta lead. I remember seeing that in a movie. Best nickel I ever spent.

-the forum dumba$$

I say let their wives sit down and discuss it rationally That way we can avoid all the sword fighting and pissing matches.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Make them both sit and watch endless reruns of I love Lucy......... all the Cheetos they can eat.... all the coke they can drink....... Bucket in the corner for bodily functions........

First one to leave the room is the loser.....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Handcuff them together and just send 'em out into the desert. Which one? I don't care and neither do you, right? Give 'em GPS and a list of locations where the food parcels are, sufficiently far apart to make it er.... challenging. Just send 'em roung in circles. No aides, no interpreters. The thing is, how do you film it for the ultimate in reality tv, without spoiling it - the Schroedingers Cat effect........

EDIT:
    Bush and Saddam that is!
    Flod!