Thread: attacks

Unhappy attacks

So, i have this program kazaa, and whenever it is open an attack happens and then my little internt virus blocker tells me the ip adress of the attacker, is there a way i can attack him back?

First off attacking back is never a good idea in the event that the "attacker" is bouncing through a proxy of some sort, you could attack an innocent machine/system. Second, you might want to provide a little more info in your post (ie OS, Firewall, etc), as its kind of confusing. From what you have already posted I figure your firewall is going crazy every time you try to transfer a file with kazaa.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

What kind of attack does he do. And what happens when he attacks you?

May I recommend not attacking back? At least not online; with packets and such. Gather as much info you can about this entity and report it to the authorities.

Attacking back (especially if you don't know what you're doing) can only make more problems. Especially if you are the first one reported....

take care
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Thanks for the info
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

Don't use Kazaa... its a zoo for viruses... try using winmx. There is a way to track his ip using MSDOS (I forget how, sorry, could someone else tell him how to do it?).

Sorry I know that isn't much help... but once you get his ip you definally should report him.

Who do i report him to? can someone help me out with maby an e-mail adress?
    <s>all your base are belong to us!

your no doubt being "attacked" by the spyware you yourself loaded on your system. either that or whatever is on your computer is worth sitting there waiting 24/7 just for the chance of gaining access when you turn kazaa on even though your f/w blocks all attempts...think
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”