Freezing

Thread: Freezing

Freezing

Sometimes when I log onto Antionline my computer freezes. Does this happen to other users and how do I fix it?
    [glowpurple]VENOM[/glowpurple] [gloworange]FROGG[/gloworange]

Banned
    Well this doesn't happen to me. But does it do it on other sites that you go to? Or maybe its because you have so much open already and so it freezes. Hope that helped.

I just happened to me again... nothing else was open. Could this be some type of bug?

Its only on the homepage this happens.. if I enter antionline through a different page, like the forums, then my computer is fine.

Well,

Which os are you using ?

Which browser?

Dr_Evil

Internet explorer. Damn... that says it all doesn't it.. lol.

Also there is an error in the code on the main page that may be causing the problem, I posted it in the bugs forum, but it doesn't seem that it has been taken care of.

-neta1o-
    ][ neta1o ][

Originally posted here by neta1o
    Also there is an error in the code on the main page that may be causing the problem, I posted it in the bugs forum, but it doesn't seem that it has been taken care of.

-neta1o-

That is true, I get an error every now and then when loading the home page using IE 6.0 SP1 - that could very likely be causing your freezing problem..

You may want to try upgrading to the latest version of IE (6.0 SP1) if you wish to continue to use IE - if not, then you should look at using another browser such as Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, etc. I'd go with Mozilla of those - it's a great browser and best of all, it's free... I use several, Mozilla usually, but I do use IE occasionally..