Im leaving...for a while :D

Thread: Im leaving...for a while :D

Lightbulb Im leaving...for a while :D

Hey guys,

just wanted to let you guys know that im taking some time off the net to study some code.

i will be studying c++ and HTML into even more involvement so i become really good

i will probably check in every now and then and see what everything is upto.

if anyone has any suggestions on easier ways to learn these codes. i looked on google and found some tuts so i might use them :P but if anyone knows any other ways dont go without sharing

im going to start soon so i will see you guys later

- Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak

Damn buddy , hope to see u back soon, .... have fun learning...

Come and check out our wargame-site @
    We chat @ #lobby

If you have too schedule time of the net to learn code, your addict status is truely deserved! lol

shouldn't take you too long too learn HTML, a tip would be to view scource on any web pages you visit on your studies, i've learn alot from doing that.

have fun, and good luck.

\"I can resist everything, except temptation.\" - Oscar Wilde

Buffalo, Missouri USA
    While you are at it, document your efforts and compile a tutorial for all of us here.

I hope you do well, cya when you get back.

<edit>Don't forget the addicts project d00d, we are all counting on your efforts.</edit>
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Good luck trust not!
    One area to focus your HTML efforts on might be Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
    I'm told they're the wave of the future.

that was a bad pun

Anywho, Have fun
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

i'll miss ya man. Be sure to come back and amaze us all with your 1337 ha><0r skillz

If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

hey, i'm leaving for the Bahamas,
    it' might not be as interesting as HTML , ::snicker::
    but- i'll have fun, it's 20th Birthday (march15) -
    so, i guess i'll see you guys/gals when i get back
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Trust.. hope it all goes well.... I'm looking at C++ and java myself. As for HTML.... you might want to consider XHTML.. it's not much different from HTML4.01 it is a little stricter and there are a few things that are no-no's in XHTML (e.g. all tags must be lowercase) but as far as W3C ( )are concerned XHTML is the way to go... always worth keeping ahead of everyone else

Oh yeah and CSS is a must ... makes life so much easier than putting tables in all the time - cuts actual lines typed by about 50%

have fun

PS feel free to PM me if you have trouble with HTML at any rate... can't promise about C++ as I'm only just starting on it... but problem shared etc
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes

Man, come back real soon, we'r gona need all the help we can get with the Addicts Project....

aeallison, I'm starting a thread in the Addicts Forum, bout this one problem with the code....need some help fast...

hehe, hanve fun Thrust, hope to see you around soo.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.