Hotmail

Thread: Hotmail

Question Hotmail

If I told someone my hotmail password so they could set up MSN Messenger for me while re-building my PC, is there any way they could set something up to recieve a copy (blind copy or summit) of every email I send without it showing anywhere?

I've since changed the password. It's not that I don't trust the person, I just want to know if it's possible.

Thanking youse.

No

No, as long as they dont know your new password, they wont be able to access your messenger or hotmail account.

Dr_Evil

yep. messenger works like this: (very brief)

Instead of you going to the hotmail page and entering your user name and password. it does it automatically. it doesnt..well, hack would be the word into your accout, find your password then sign you in. so, if you change your hotmail password, you also have to change the password messenger uses to sign you in.

if ya dont mind me asking, why cant you setup a messenger account yourself?
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

just make sure your password is not stored on the Hard Drive... AIM/MSN etc... all have an option to save the password/user info (that way you don't have to re-type it all the time)... if this option is off/you delete your user info. you should be fine
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...