Latest Security Advisories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest Security Advisories

Latest Security Advisories

Hey,

> I think it would be both useful and informative to have a new table added to the main page... Listing the last 20 security advisories (much like packetstorm, security focus, etc...) make AO a one-stop spot for all our security needs
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

I'll second that motion!
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    w00t!
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

That woudl be great.... I'd be down to one website for all my needs....
    IT Blog: .:Computer Defense:.
    PnCHd (Pronounced Pinched): Acronym - Point 'n Click Hacked. As in: "That website was pinched" or "The skiddie pinched my computer because I forgot to patch".

that'd help alot, wouldn't make it a one stop shot for me, but it'd sure cut down on the number of windows i need to hide here at work.

You can also put up virus information on this website, thanks to a live feed from trendmicro. I have a working example of this up on my website http://ninjanate.com

I agree with everyone on this. It would be very nice to have any current security issues listed here. Hopefully the new owners will take note of this.

ccKid

i sent JupMan a PM (asking to please view this thread) - beyond that- what exactly should we (the members of AO) do in order to get what we want?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Maybe if the AO members that think this is a good idea would PM JupMan it would prompt him to at least give it a long hard look. I think it would definitely increase the value to the people that use the site and maybe even encourage others to become members.

ccKid

I don't think that JupMan would enjoy getting a 1000 PM's from AO members over the same topic. But that is a good idea, kind of have the AO members show their interest. Maybe just by doing what tampabay and start a thread about a topic, and then as people read it and agree to it make a post under that thread. Have JupMan look at it and then send us feed back on the though (If it is possible, anything we as members could do to help, etc). I think that would work right?
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]