Thread: Happy 311 Day

Talking Happy 311 Day

March 11,2003 (3/11/03)
    Just wanted to take a second to wish everyone a happy 311 day.
    Goto www.311.com to find out more!

311 is also police code for indecient exposure. Thats what 311 named themselves after. They are an awsome band though. Happy 311 to you matrixhacker15.
    [glowpurple]VENOM[/glowpurple] [gloworange]FROGG[/gloworange]

Gotta love people spamming the boards w/ crap
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Developer Extraordinar
    Haha, yeah, that post dosn't make must sense, so there's a band called 311, or somethin' and it's March 11. :\ What does that have to do at all with computers...:\
    *Points out the topic of these forums*

And by the way Deb, congrats on finally being about to post in this thread.

-Daniel

Kwiep
    HAHA and what are you and me doing ? Here I talk about computers >>> Server message block IBMNM, y00 brb omg I like them ispd min erone v.5a with distance vector multicast 2600. I like Quake Arena. blumblum
    Double Dutch

Its in the general chitchat section where you can talk about whatever is on your mind. I was just being friendly and answering back their post. I'm sure when you guys were noobs you made alot of mistakes too.... I am a noob and I am trying to figure out how to fit in around here, so I might as well be friends to the other fellow noobs who are trying to figure out how to fit in too.
    [glowpurple]VENOM[/glowpurple] [gloworange]FROGG[/gloworange]

Kwiep
    Hey hey take it easy I'm not saying your a moron, I'm showing I am one I don't care what the hell you post. I never made mistakes as a n00b. I make mistakes now. Now I don't care anymore.
    Double Dutch