Thread: Funny People

Funny People

I came accross the most stupid hotmail hack the other day. Some guy said to include the other persons email, your email and your password in a message to some address so you could get other peoples passwords. Its amazing how most people are gullible enough to fall for that crap.
    If your 555 then I\'m 666

Backtrails

not only has that been posted here before, not only was it yesterday, but also, the thread committed suicide last night. GOOD EYE!

original thread
    :q :q! :wq :w :w! :wq! :quit :quit! :help help helpquit quit quithelp :quitplease :quitnow :leave :**** ^X^C ^C ^D ^Z ^Q QUITDAMMIT ^[:wq GCS,M);d@;p;c++;l++;u ++ ;e+ ;m++(---) ;s+/+ ;n- ;h* ;f+(--) ;!g ;w+(-) ;t- ;r+(-) ;y+(**)

Banned
    I know what you mean, i have a website http://htp.stormloader.com that i dont really pay much attention to anymore, but i went on today and checked the web-board, and i am not joking there was about 500 posts asking the same stupid question, how can i hack hotmail?
    i think my girlfriends cheating, tell me how to hack her account?.
    This has been going on for about a year and i used to go on as the webmaster and tell people that i dont do that petty crap and there is no easy way to do it anyway, but thay dont pay attention and thay just keep posting.

jesus crist u stupid ****s, this was meant to give u a laugh, not be criticised to death. Holy ****, someone tells you somthin funny about human stupidity and you go off on some gay rampage about how somthins been posted before. Here is a tip. Take your post, shove it up yer ass and die!!!!!

p.s thanks for all the ****in bad points now im about to be banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If your 555 then I\'m 666

Backtrails