Thread: Logged in as somebody else?

Logged in as somebody else?

I remember some problems with being logged in as somebody else ages ago, but they all seemed to be random sort of members. Well when I got on one of the uni lab computers this morning, I found out that I was logged in as smirc.

So I logged out and logged back in as me. I closed mozilla and started it again, went back to AO, and I'm logged in as smirc again.

So whether this is a bug or not kind of depends on whether cookies a previous user had stay for a concurrent user's session on linux (don't know much about linux), and smirc happens to go to my uni and I just happened to log in at the exact same computer as he did. I'm guessing bug

Lol, another bug. Maybe your cookies are messed up, did you try clearing them? And maybe smirc is actually right next to you, and you just don't know it. I had that happen to me once long ago, but as soon as I refreshed it came up with the login forms.

bedsfred pmed me and asked me the other day if I went to one to one of the two high schools in town because my profile was logged on. I go to the other high school but the district uses a proxy. Would antionline reconize an ip an automanically log someone on?

I've gotten that too, at school and at home.

At school they use a proxy, but at home... proxy wasn't in place at that time.