Hello Antionline members this is my first thread here at www.antionline.com I would just like to inform the owner, and members if you see this I have yet to find a website with such wonderful help, and it seems everyone looks out for each other in different computer fields its nothing like other forums I've been to these members actually know there stuff. Now heres my question. I have some bank accounts setup with bank-of-america what I want to know is how safe is online banking? I have a good friend who does all her banking checking, savings, online and she says its excellent, and very secure, but she also dont know to much about computer security either. I want to really try online banking for my own convience, but I'm too parnoid about it, and I dont want some cracker(s) obtaining my banking information. I'm running windows ME with zonealarm v3.7 (not my computer its my uncles) on broadband connection I'm bug free no trojans, worms, viruses, etc... (that I know of) my operating system is kept uptodate with patches as well with all my software, browsers ETC.. do any of you people use online banking? and if so, can you give any advice thanks a lot.