Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: War with Iraq

you are right mate you are right

Today is the day!!! It has already started

this is a day day of celebration for evil supporters and people who are lost and cant see the truth but a day of mourning for those who seeks the truth to establish justice

I belive that This Thread can be officially be closed by sun because we no longer need this kind of stuff.

Sorry for bothering u guyz... never knew that there can be so much opposition to the truth..
    its all right u dont have to give me negative anipoints coz i wont be here any more just hope that i have enough to post this last one

I know that i cant do anything to protect innocents but one day a sun will arise who will establish the truth at all costs and i hope that happens soon

heres a nice little analogy

i get negged for my comments in this thjread, with some bullshit reason (Actually none at all)
    say im bush

i get all my friends with lots of points to go neg the hell aout of the suspected "terrorists"

now i got my revenge and they give me a shitload of Pos points

thats all bush is doing, his daddy was almost killed by bi-laden so now hes goin around with all his big friends and kicking ass

thats no way to gain peace, thats the way to gain more enimies
    --------------------------
    http://www.arg-irc.com