Hey guys, im back.

Thread: Hey guys, im back.

Hey guys, im back.

ok, i have a really busy schedule so i gave c++ a miss. but i will definately do that later.

but, as i said i was going to learn html aswell, and i was suprised how easy it was. hehe, actually it was good. i have learnt heaps and its enough to make a wepage, which im writing fully in html. i will post the source code up later when its finished.

i got like a screen shot thing with all the writing and the pictures, so its not really my own work....but i did write the webpage for it.

anyways, just letting you know cause ive been hearing something about and addicts project which i have zer0 idea what it is.. hehe

i will catchup with you later.

hmm, now that i think about it, it only took me about 3 maybe 4 hours of hardcore study to learn html. i recommend this as a first language for newbies.

-peace
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Hey guys, im back.
    You were never gone !
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    HTML is not a hardcore programming language. It's scripting at best. I'd recommend PHP. Now that has great potential, has not so bad a learning curve but requires some thought.

BTW, I didn't even notice you left.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

haha, yea, i didnt think i would be gone such a [i]short</> time hehe

i didnt realise html is so easy to learn and understand. i mean, everything is soo straightforward and understandable. but i am back...from the short time i was away

cheers
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

yep its simple here is a good site if you want to keep reading up on it http://www.davesite.com/webstation/html/

you should also look in to PHP as MsMittens said java flash etc if you want to get in to web design there is also good money to be made if your good at it
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Yeah HTML is simple, but it's still good to learn. I know HTML and Visual Basic programming (yeah I know, not that hardcore either) which I am really glad I know. Because at work I was given the task of using Cold Fusion to build a web interface to an Oracle database. I needed the HTML format to do all the stupid stuff with the tables and what not, and the Visual Basic to understand how the Cold Fusion works and to keep my code together.

I think it's always good to know the "easy" stuff, because knowing the basic's really helps you out when you move on to harder stuff like PHP, Cold Fusion, Flash, etc!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Banned
    Originally posted here by MsMittens
    HTML is not a hardcore programming language. It's scripting at best. I'd recommend PHP. Now that has great potential, has not so bad a learning curve but requires some thought.

BTW, I didn't even notice you left.
    Actually HTML is a markup language, hence the acronym HTML (Hypertext markup language).

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    picky.

picky.

picky.

:P
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage