It wasnt me
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It wasnt me

Post It wasnt me

wtf guys.

im soooo sorry whats happened. i swear none of it was me. it has to have been my brother. OMG guys, i read what was written and litterally swore. i cant believe it. god damn it. how can i ever repay you guys??

i only found out cause when i got home i looked and i was like down to green dots and i was thinkin, what the hells going on here?? im deleting the threads now and...damn it. he's gonna get a big pounding.

i mean, do you all believe that was me, alot of you know what im like. and yes, i have had a rant before but im over all that. grrrr. at zonewalker said in one of them i was happy like a couple of hours ago, and ive heard of mood swings but ive never seen anything like that. so none of you can believe any of this was me??

im soooo sorry guys....

-Heart Attack

<edit> also ive noticed that a whole heap of negs has been given out by me to other people. i apologise for that aswell </edit>

i'm going to call you dr. jekyl from now on. lol.

at zonewalker said in one of them i was happy like a couple of hours ago, and ive heard of mood swings but ive never seen anything like that.
    i wondered about that myself, and i cant say i know very many of you that well.

time to change your password.... maybe lock down your machine better.
    just like water off a duck\'s back... I AM HERE.

for CMOS help, check out my CMOS tut?

yes, definately more security, but hes just my brother. and AO is set to log me in automatically.

Also, my avatar, profile and everything was reset. if someone can find my avatar again....it was soo good. i cant remeber where i got it. its the same site kisskool got his frog from.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

BS, EnCE, ACE, Cellebrite 11001001's Avatar
    Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Good luck on the pounding...
    That's Officer 11001001 to you...
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

you should live more by your name
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

yEAH

Yeah, Live by your name,

Trust_Not_1234

perhaps u need to stop using auto login !

Dr_Evil

Talking

I get a strange sense of deja vu.... I had a strange feeling it might have not been you, but there are some with split personalities out there... if you want some, I have plenty of meds

Good luck in your programming

Jack

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Trusty, buddy,

When i read the other post, I was rather shocked it could be from you,...
    Then I thought... This isn't good old Trust... cannot be...
    Well, glad it turned out acutally not to be you.... :P

Cya round,

Greetz
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Sorry to hear Trust! I just actually read http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=241186 before I saw this, and thought you totally just lost all touch with reality man! Glad to hear all is well, and it happens. Though things like this kind of make you go back and look at your security setup... right? =) Just playing with you, hope you are not scared for life. And you'll get your greens back!
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Originally posted here by Trust_Not_123
    yes, definately more security, but hes just my brother. and AO is set to log me in automatically.

Also, my avatar, profile and everything was reset. if someone can find my avatar again....it was soo good. i cant remeber where i got it. its the same site kisskool got his frog from.

Hey Trust, just wanted to let you know that I tried looking for your avatar for a little while this afternoon - I thought for sure the Wayback Machine at http://www.archive.org would have it, but it seems to be pulling current information (avatars, post count) instead of the past once you click inside a thread.. Sorry buddy..