.c compiler
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .c compiler

Banned

.c compiler

I am new and i was wondering where i could get a win32 .c compiler To run all those exploits. And if anyone knew where to get a good updated cgi exploit this that would be greatfull i wanna run it against my site. I already have one but another would be better cause mines old just covering mostly iis.
    Share on Google+

being as most of them are written for linux boxs to run you should install cygwin on your system...that comes with gcc. its a unix like environment that runs from windows and allows you to run *nix programs. once their compiled you can run them from windows if you put cygwin2.dll in the path
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

You might want to look into getting a gcc compiler (technically its for C++ or .cpp files but C++ is a superset of C and you can compile a C program with a C++ compiler -but not the other way around).

Cheers,
    -D
    If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked. What\'s more, you deserve to be hacked.
    -- former White House cybersecurity adviser Richard Clarke
    Share on Google+

if you prefer to port them to windows ther's a gcc for windows or you could just set up a linux box

dspeidel im afraid i have to disagree with you gcc is much more than just a c++ compiler. gcc = GNU Compiler Collection and it come with many different compilers including an ansi c compiler, gpp and a few others.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”
    Share on Google+

Banned

Re: .c compiler

Originally posted here by *AdrEnAl_ine*
    I am new and i was wondering where i could get a win32 .c compiler To run all those exploits. And if anyone knew where to get a good updated cgi exploit this that would be greatfull i wanna run it against my site. I already have one but another would be better cause mines old just covering mostly iis.
    omg...I can't believe you people are attempting to help this moron compile "exploits" on a security portal. Way to contradict yourselves and the site asswipes.
    Share on Google+

er0k
    or if you are looking more along the lines of a gui app... dev C++ has C functionality, and can/will compile c programs.
    Share on Google+

you can use
    Borland C++ compiler and it's free (C++ compiler not C++ Builder)
    http://www.borland.com/products/down...cbuilder.html#
    lcc32 (only C, no C++) http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~lcc-win32/
    DigitalMars C or C++ compiler http://www.digitalmars.com/
    Share on Google+

Banned
    "Today 11:08 AM holy **** man, shut the **** up" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA make me.
    Share on Google+

omg...I can't believe you people are attempting to help this moron compile "exploits" on a security portal. Way to contradict yourselves and the site asswipes.
    Don't worry Quad. If he can't even find a compiler for windows, how much harm can he do?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.
    Share on Google+

Don't worry Quad. If he can't even find a compiler for windows, how much harm can he do?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.
    Share on Google+