Thread: Yahoo! Hacked????

Question Yahoo! Hacked????

Hi,

can anyone access www.yahoo.com now? i think yahoo has been hacked again.. coz me and most of my frenz can't visit yahoo...

Yahoo works just fine. It's nice and fast too

Cheers

Jack

They have had some server issues the past two days. Most of my first logins to mail end up with a server not found, but it will load on a refresh. Even when it does successfully load, it does it very slow. At least that's what I'm experiencing!
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com

Yea, finally it does load successfully but DAMN SLOW!!!! still i have to wait for long time to load the whole page...

Kwiep
    Fun, I just read an advert about some kind of server things... and yahoo! relies on those... server issues, you tell me ? lol, more likely human interference wich troubles the stuff, but well... ok I thought it was fun for a second... hrm...
    Double Dutch

Works fine for me to
    =

works ok to me.

maybe some R&R will help U get over this hack

Well at least I don't feel crazy now. I got the "page not found" a lot over the weekend, but thought it was just me. Everyone's server's have to die sometime I guess, especially if you have high traffic like Yahoo! Hehehhe... need more backups < starts drooling >
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]