Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grabbing the bull by the (long)horns

Speaking of leaked...does anyone know where to find this leaked version for download. I'm sure I could search for it on some type of p2p file sharing, but since I'm at work I'll have to wait till I get home. Just wondering if anyone's feeling froggy about sharing the link. Take care.

-The Eeshman

alt.binaries.warez

/me kicks Longhorn
    "Stupid M$ crap...you forced to Format, and now I can't get into Mandrake....bitch."
    /me put's a club to LongHorn's head

oh well...it looks like it's gona be good, but I had some problems with mine...too slow and 90% of my programs wouldn't run as they should...oh well It's only an Alfa

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I wasn't able to get to that site meloncholy. If you or anyone else knows of a site that has that I would appreciate it.
    =

Originally posted here by cheyenne1212
    I wasn't able to get to that site meloncholy. If you or anyone else knows of a site that has that I would appreciate it.
    It's a newsgroup, access it through outlook express or some other newsreader

Longhorn is sssooo easy to find now days, just go to a warez board (puzo, muieri)
    got it about 3 months ago and got it in my ftp server also :P

I have alpha version 3683 but a new one just got out about 2 weeks ago

The major difference with xp is that will have a different file system but it is not implemented yet in the alpha version

check out winbeta.org for snapshots

if the program is causing so much problems then why dont you just take it off and wait for them to release the real version and not the test version

Old Fart
    Originally posted here by schoolsucks779
    if the program is causing so much problems then why dont you just take it off and wait for them to release the real version and not the test version

hmmmmm....because we're curious and like to play with new toys????
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

OK, I have a question...Why do I get negged for posting a link? Was this not helpful? The reply says "we don't condone pirating software". Did I pirate any software, or condone it by posting a link to where a leaked version resides on the www? I have a huge problem with this. I guess I can't talk about anything security related because it might "condone" hacking. I may be a newbie as far as posting to this board, but I have been in the IT field for years, and several on a vulnerablity assessment team. I have plenty of things to share (when I get around to actually posting them). It however sounds like it will not be appreciated. If I can't even post a silly link then how will it go over when I post something that could be used "the wrong way". Sorry, I'm just venting. I'll still share my papers, but it irks me there is always the village idiot in the group who has a negative comment.