Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else seeing a rise in code red II?

Ive noticed there was some negging and then counternegging on this thread. but what surprised me is one of the negs I got was completely blank.... either somethings broken, comprimised or the system has been changed to allow totally anonymous and explinationless negs.
    Interesting.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

Ive noticed there was some negging and then counternegging on this thread. but what surprised me is one of the negs I got was completely blank.... either somethings broken, comprimised or the system has been changed to allow totally anonymous and explinationless negs.
    Interesting.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

avenger_jcc, its true that you need to put a msg there to assign AP's but if you put a space then that counts as a character therefore the msg isnt really blank. try it out
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

avenger_jcc, its true that you need to put a msg there to assign AP's but if you put a space then that counts as a character therefore the msg isnt really blank. try it out
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

I'v added a copy of my Router Log's....Hope some one here can figure them out....oh well, thanx to the link ShagDevil, loks like other ppl are getting this problem too, but theres no info as to why.....oh well

- Noia

PS: rename the file from *.zip to *.xls
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I'v added a copy of my Router Log's....Hope some one here can figure them out....oh well, thanx to the link ShagDevil, loks like other ppl are getting this problem too, but theres no info as to why.....oh well

- Noia

PS: rename the file from *.zip to *.xls
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.